Please Note: Due to extraordinary circumstances, we may experience small delays in order fulfillment and delivery, but we are working to keep all orders moving as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.
This Is A Working Running Machine - SOLD !
As of 6/02/2020 This is what we have done to this machine.
- Machine Has Upgraded Color LCD Monitor & Tested In House.
- Replaced Index Carousel/Tool Eject Decal and the pushbuttons.
- Spindle Cover Has Been Repainted.
- Entire Machine Has Been Wiped Down, Coolant Drains Are Clear, Heavy Chips Have Been Removed.
- X-Axis (Left Side) Thrust Bearing Has Been Replaced.
- X-Axis (Right Side) thrust bearing was replaced 03/01/2016
- Software, All Drives/Boards & Motors Have Been Thoroughly Tested And They Operate At 100%.
- Motherboard Upgrade & Tested In House.
- DOM Upgrade With Bridgeport Software & Tested In House.
- Power Supply Has Been Replaced & Tested In House.
- Y-Axis Encoder Cable Has Been Replaced & Tested In House.
- Coolant Pump Has Been Evaluated & Tested In House.
- All 3 Parvex Motors Have Been Evaluated & Tested In House.
- All Air Lines Have Been Replaced
- New Cabinet Air Filter
- A More Detailed List of Parts That Have Replaced Will Be Uploaded Momentarily !!!
Specifications Are Listed Below -
Information Will Be Updated
X-Axis Travel - 30.0"
Y-Axis Travel - 16.0"
Z-Axis Travel - 20.0"
Table Size - (36" x 14" Working Area)
Maximum Table Load - 2,000 Lbs
Tool Changer - 22 Capacity
Tool Holder - BT40
ATC Type - Carousel, 22 Pos.
Spindle Taper - 40
Spindle Motor - 7.5HP
Spindle Speeds -
Rapid Traverse Rate - 787 ipm (X+Y-Axis), 511 ipm (Z-Axis)
Approximate Machine Weight - 7,200 Lbs
Approximate Machine Dimensions - 110.0" LR, 98.0" FB, 100.0" H
208V/230V/460V/480V, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
Flood Coolant Pump - 120 Volts, 1 Phase 50/60Hz, 0.1 HP, 4 GPM Flow, 15 Gallon Tank Capacity
Machine is Equipped With a DX-32 CNC Control
Serial # 038
Please See The Photos Provided, This Is How The Machine Will Ship And Arrive.
We Recommend Setting Up Your Own Method of Freight To Pick This Item Up.
We Highly Recommend A Step Deck Or Flat Bed Trailer To Be Used With Air-ride.
We Can Load This Machine Free of Charge !!!
For More Information Please Contact Us @ 203-877-8054 / email@example.com
Click Here To View Our eBay Store
- CNC Machine Parts
- Explorer (Rigid Ram) Parts
- EZ Path/Romi
- EZ Surf Parts
- EZ Trak Parts
- Hardinge Parts
- Machines for Sale
- Series I Standard
- Series II Standard
- V2XT (V-Ram) Parts
- VMC - 2216, 3016, 3020 . Fanuc 21i
- VMC - 760, 800, 1000 DX32
- VMC - 760, 800, 1000 UK
- VMC - TC 1, 2, 3 & 4 DX32
- VMC - TC 1, 2, 3 & 4 Fanuc 0M
- VMC - Torq Cut 22 & 30